venerdì 30 dicembre 2011

Photos & Photos!!!

 Do you know "Photoshop"??? It's a professional program that help you to improve your photos and make beautiful photomontages!!! 


Today I got up and I decided to try. It's very difficult because there are a lot of different functions. Fortunately the network provides a wide variety of tutorials (written and video). With one of these I created these photos. I chose the theme "Black & White". Then I added some glimmer of color. The result is an atmosphere mysterious and magnetic, an imaginary world where only some elements stand out


My little sister!!! :D

                                              A peaceful beach in Viareggio. There is a little visitor ;)

                                                               Hard Rock Cafè Munich

                                                           

                                                                     Sunset in Bari

                                                           Small tribute to Super Mario ;) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento